Saturday, May 2, 2015

Sirens of Lituya Bay is up on Amazon and being sold in digital format. The hard copies will be available May 15 from After Shock Media.

What a job to open a seller's account on Amazon with a Mexican phone number! It took me three weeks and four "open cases" in their help department. I don't think they like foreign phone numbers. It has been a learning experience. At least I have a seller's account now and can slip my new book, Abalone Eyes, in next summer. It is a prequel to Sirens, involving some of the same characters, but concentrating on the evolution of Walter, the museum curator as he finally learns the truth about his heritage. Shamanism plays a role in this story as does general life in Sitka living aboard a tug. My local writer's group will be dissecting this work in order to polish it up and get it ready for you, my readers.

Until then, please take a look at Sirens and make sure to leave a review if you buy and read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment